Workshop #6: Goal Setting & Learning From Failure
This workshop covers the following concepts:
- How to set SMART goals
- Identify personal and academic goals and realistic action plans
- The advantages of stepping outside your comfort zone and challenging/stretching yourself
Class Presentation and Handout
Post Class Assignment
Congratulations on graduating Mini CEO! We wish you the best of luck on your upcoming transition to junior high school and please remember to set your SMART Goals. Here are some helpful reminders:
- Brainstorm some short and long term goals for yourself
- Make sure they are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-Bound)
- Determine the individual steps that are needed to make your goals happen.
- Think of the people who can help you along the way!